Monday, April 30, 2007

I Got Tagged!

I got tagged by Shauna at Pass The Chocolate. With a little get to know you meme. You know what I like best about memes? It's an easy post and I like linky love. So here goes...

The Rules:

  1. I will write 10 sordid boring interesting things about myself.
  2. I'll tag 10 (Do I even know 10 bloggers??? That would actually respond??) people.
  3. If you've been tagged, you do your own list and tag 10 more people. ("No tag backs.")

The Facts:

  1. Before I had kids, I NEVER watched or baby sat a child or baby.
  2. I am the baby of my family...and I definitely act like it.
  3. I'm a non-practicing virgin (hence the kids).
  4. I have no spleen. I had a splenectomy when I was 17 years old.
  5. I've been told I look like Thandie Newton, Brooke Burke, Tia Carrere and Talisa Soto (Strange, I know.)
  6. I play fantasy football every year.
  7. I don't have any chocolate to pass to Shauna because I don't like chocolate.
  8. I'm a bleeding heart liberal...or as my in-laws would call me-- a demo-nazi. (I don't know why that would make sense).
  9. My favorite alcohol is Belvedere Vodka.
  10. I'm a sucker for fatty food.

The Linky Love (Tag--> you're it):

  1. Brillig
  2. Wiping Up Snot
  3. In the Trenches of Mommyhood
  4. I'm Laughing At Myself
  5. Jackie
  6. Adoringly M
  7. Playgroups are No Place For Children
  8. Butrfly Garden
  9. Thought Spark
  10. Goldy
Happy Monday everyone!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky love! but uh oh... this is a hard meme.

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Thanks for doing it. It wasn't a hard meme. Oh, and non-practicing virgin? I loved Reality Bites!

Jackie said...

Oh man, this might take a minute to post - will have to come up with intersting things! :-p
Thanks for including me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I'll have to think about that one.

Anonymous said...

Done and done

Sarahviz said...

I did mine! Check out my blog!

Butrfly Garden said...

I've thought you looked like Thandie Newton, too!

And I think you're absolutely crazy for not liking chocolate, but that's just me.

I will have mine posted Thursday, thanks for tagging me! (I won't have ten, either, maybe I can tag some people before they get done with theirs from others. (Cough, cough, Brillig.)

Brillig said...

Hahaha, Butrfly. Yeah, I'm collecting this meme's tags by now. One of these days I'll get to it. Really I will. Really. I do admit to finding the whole "tag ten people" bit to be rather daunting...

This was really fun to read, Cherann!!!

Jennifer said...

I've been tagged! Okay, it may take me a day or two, but I'll get it answered!

I also never babysat either!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag; this should be interesting! Stop by tomorrow and see what I come up with...

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is a tough one. But, thanks for the tag! I never get tagged for memes!