10. He comes walking into the room wearing his sister's princess shoes.
9. He loves carrying a purse.
8. He gets excited everytime he sees a picture of a Disney Princess.
7. He prances around on his tippy toes.
6. He sees his mommy putting on nail polish and insists that you put it on him too.
5. He loves carrying multiple purses.
4. He's just to sweet too be straight.
3. He's such a snazzy dancer.
2. He gets into your make up drawer and you catch him putting on make up.
1. Your son comes to you begging to put on his sister's Barbie Princess Dress.
Now, not all these things have been going on with my son, but I will have to admit that most have them have. Not that there is anything wrong with him being gay . . . but I find that a lot of moms think their sons are gay for the same reasons listed above. It kind of cracks me up. I'm pretty sure my son is just mimicking the two people he's around the most.
I was also going to put up a picture of my son in a princess dress, but the Breadwinner thought that would be a little too much. Sorry folks.