Friday, February 2, 2007

iPod Shuffle Part Deaux

Here is another iPod shuffle that answers various questions. Josh originally posted it on myspace on his bulletin but then I couldn't find it so I used Evan's. It's actually the shuffle that I wanted to do. It's kind of like asking answers from an 8-ball--which by the way is available as an item for your google desktop. Anyway, all Hail to the iPod!
Questions iPod answers and my comments
How am I feeling today? I Just Wanna See by Smash Mouth
See what? Do I wanna just be able to see without contacts or glasses?
Will I get far in life? Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles
I'm not really on a pathway to get very far. But at least the sun's coming.
How do my friends see me? Family by Michael Convertino (Bed of Roses)
That's nice. Thanks for seeing me that way!
Where will I get married? There's Nothing Better by Luther Vandross
Is this because I'm already married?
What is my best friend's theme song? I Want You Baby by Dreamgirls Soundtrack
Really? I had no idea?!?!
What is the story of my life? (You'll Always Be) My Heart and Soul by Stephen Bishop
I don't know what to make of this one.
What was high school like? How Can I keep From Singing by Enya
I am filipino after all and we just love to sing and dance.
How can I get ahead in life? Get Right by Fabolous
Duh!
What is the best thing about me? Run To Me by Clay Aiken
People run to me? I run to them? Yes...I bought the Clay Aiken CD--and I actually like it. So pooey to you.
What is today going to be like? I Just Wanna by Cam'ron
What do I wanna...do?
What is in store for this weekend? Desert Angel by Stevie Nicks
We're not going to the desert. I think we're going to San Diego for the superbowl game though.
What song describes my parent(s)? Ice by Sarah McLachlan
So True. My ipod is so all knowing. My parents got divorced when I was 14.
To describe my grandparents? All I Want Is You by U2
True. My mom's parents (the only grandparents I got to know. Really loved each other. My Lola (grandmother in tagalog) died first and then my Lolo (grandfather in tagalog) died a few years later. My brother, interestingly enough, thought that my Lolo died of a broken heart because he missed my Lola. He thought this for a long time until I told him that he died from prostate cancer (on my birthday :( ).
How is my life going? Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head by BJ Thomas (Forrest Gump Soundtrack)
Hmm. My life really isn't that bad. I'm actually really happy.
What song will they play at my funeral? I'm a Nut by Countdown Kids
So true. This is actually one of daughter's songs. You know what song she likes to sing occasionally? Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
How does the world see me? Snakes and Ladders by Joss Stone
Am I really that bad? I guess it's a cut throat world in domestic suburbia.
Will I have a happy life? Let's Just Get Naked by Joan Osbourne
Who cares about being happy. I'm just into carnal desires.
What do my friends really think of me? Don't Turn Off The Lights by Enrique Iglesias
Do I get crazy when the lights turn off or something?
Do people secretly lust after me? Stay (Faraway, So Close!) by U2
Do they or don't they?
How can I make myself happy? Intro by Uncle Cracker
This isn't even a song. It's an intro to a song.
What should I do with my life? Love Plus One by Haircut 100
I don't get it.
Will I ever have children? Cure For The Itch by Linkin Park
I've already got kids so I guess that's my cure for the itch??

No comments: