Thursday, February 22, 2007

**SPOILER** Grey's Anatomy News

While surfing the reader feeds with Google Reader, I found these spoilers about Greys (Source of spoilers and pics:Greysanatomynews.com):

  1. Meredith Grey’s fight for life will send the whole hospital into a frenzy
  2. There will be two deaths: one will stick, one will not
  3. Who will die: Meredith’s mom
  4. Who will live: Meredith
  5. Callie has a big secret
  6. Denny will appear in more than one episode
  7. Addison is going to have a steamy night, but it’s not with our choice of guys
  8. McSteamy and Izzie. Yep, that’s right!
  9. Someone will have a bun in the oven! Who?!
I'm not sure how reliable the source is, but they're still great for speculation.

So I've been reading around that there is going to be a Greys Anatomy Spin off show that is going to star Addison. I've also read that they've just casted Taye Diggs for the show. I guess there's going to be some 2-hour Greys Anatomy episode that spins off the new show. Why are they doing this to me? I already watch too much TV as it is. But I guess I shouldn't complain. Good TV is Good TV right?

No comments: