Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

USC Wins!! Yay! I have to admit that I was a little bit worried about us winning because we lost to two unranked teams. We're just so unpredictable but I'll take the win. We rang in the New Year at a Neighbor's house drinking Lemon Drop Martinis and Rum & Cokes. What's nice about that is that we don't have to worry about driving home. I wish that we could have found a babysitter but finding one on New Year's is too difficult. Do I have any New Year's resolutions? Maybe. Will I keep them? I don't know. I don't think that I ever have. Anyway here's my list:
  1. Eat healthier (I curse the day that Chris got me to start eating Potato Chips)
  2. Get Organized
  3. Read more
  4. Learn something new

1 comment:

chersdyls said...

Congrats Trojans! Sounds like you had a fun New Years. Trust me, going out is overrated. Kyle and I went out downtown and it was fun but a hassle. Drinking at somebody's house sounds more fun to me.

I finally figured out how to comment-I just needed to update my blog to the new blogger site. I'm probably going to be up in the Pasadena area in a few weeks, maybe we can exchange presents then?