Friday, July 27, 2007

Princess Drawing

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while but I've been extremely lazy busy this summer. So I lolligagged until I read Shauna's Post today.

When the Princess showed me this picture, she told me it was a drawing of me. So, I asked her where my body is (drawing a body is one of those developmental milestones you can find in drawings). She took the picture and drew those two circles that I drew the arrows to. What part of my body could those be??? Here are my possibilities:

  • my boobs
  • my ovaries?? It is in the general vicinity of my ovaries.
  • My nursing pepperoni sized aureolas? (I don't know how to spell it)
  • My nipples?

I give up. You decide. You tell me what my little Picasso made.

Did you notice how my badges from Butrfly and Jackie got cut off?? I'm a Rockin Blo and I got a Thoughtful blogger Aw. Maybe I should come up with a new design...everyone else is doing it right?

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Um, knees maybe?

Worker Mommy said...

Your ovaries! HaHA, that's quite funny!
My guess is it is definitely your boobs.

I think I finally got a body in my daughters drawings but I don't have a neck yet.

Butrfly4404 said...

I think it's boobs, too. I actually remember drawing boobs on pictures when I was little. I have no idea why that sticks out in my head, but I remember it.

I didn't know they marked development with drawing. I love the first people...the blob people with little lines coming out of them. I saved as many as I could from both my sister and Sunshine (I missed that phase for NB, but he doesn't care for drawing much).

~JJ! said...

Those are your knees mom.

Gawd!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Funny! Glad you were inspired :)

Goldy said...

I still draw boobs like that :)

Jennifer aka Binky Bitch said...

Boobs! So funny!

You can resize your awards...I used photobucket for mine.

exskindiver said...

go rockin blo!!