Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sleep Glorious Sleep

Finally! My baby boy started sleeping through the night and it's not a fluke. He goes to sleep at about 8:30pm and then wakes up at 5:00am. He's been doing this for about a week and a half. I think it may be related to the fact that he started crawling last week. He poops himself out (as in tires himself not literally pooping) trying to crawl to everything.

He's a lot more difficult to keep track of now. I'm sure it will be a nightmare when he starts walking. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with two walking (running) children that could very possibly run in opposite directions. Which one would I chase after first?

Speaking of my other child, this morning was a particularly difficult morning with her. She screamed bloody murder as we tried to get her in her car seat so hubby could take her to pre-school. "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! SEATS COLD! OUCH-IE. OUCH-IE. I WANT TO WEAR MY JAMMIES" The whole neighborhood probably thought we were torturing her -- she truly was screaming REALLY loud. So, I think I'm going to stop doling $600 a month to the ta ta pre-school she's been going to for a year and a half now. I'm taking her out and finding one that she likes or at least is closer to my home. If this is how she reacts to pre-school (where all she has to do is play) I can't imagine how she'll react to elementary school or even high school. Ugh.

1 comment:

Butrfly Garden said...

LOL...running in two directions would wear one out, huh?

My eyes bugged out when I read how much you spend on PreK. O. M. G.

If she always dislikes going, I would try a new place. I think disliking it now will definitely lead to disliking school - but not if you can get her to like it, you know? Or maybe talk to the teacher and find out if there are problems you can work on (maybe kids don't share with her or she dislikes someone there).

But, GOODNESS! That's a lot of money!! ;)