Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Been a While

I haven't written for a while. I actually misss blogging but sometimes life kind of gets in the way. When I saw Julie and Julia, I was totaly inspired to start blogging again but then I got kind of busy. I've been organizing a lot of things but I've kind of been on hiatus of late.

What have I been up to? Hmm, let's see. I've been volunteering at my daughter's elementary school. My middle child has started preschool and I've been dragging my baby on all sorts of errands or putting her down for a nap so that I can clean my house...(I sooo miss having a housekeeper *sigh*). I also have gone back to school (slowly though). I took a photography class last semester (totally fun! Maybe I'll post more pics now...). This semester, I'm taking a programming class and we'll see where I go from there.

Hopefully I'll write more soon! Probably something a little more thought out.

No comments: