Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Rendition Of I Watch Too Much TV

I used to read a lot of books (as you can figure out from the name of this blog) and now, I'm lucky if I read one a month. I always ask my friend how she has time to read so many books and she Facebooks a lot. You know what she told me? She doesn't WATCH TV!!! So that got me thinking...I really watch a lot of TV:

  1. Brothers and Sisters
  2. Chuck
  3. The Mentalist
  4. Modern Family
  5. Fringe
  6. Lost
  7. Cougar Town
  8. Ugly Betty
  9. Friday Night Lights
  10. Grey's Anatomy
  11. Private Practice
  12. Shark Tank
  13. Hung
  14. Entourage
  15. American Idol

Sadly, in addition to these shows, I am also enrolled in a movie rental program by mail too. *sigh* I guess you now know why I am a FORMER bookworm. So please help me...which shows do you think I should give up? 15 shows is way too many!

No comments: