Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jr. Peanut's Classmate

Ugh. So my last post was a celebration of my son's life. Well, since then, I've found out that my son's classmate has a rare liver cancer that he has been battling for a couple years now. The cancer has now spread to his brain and he is in a lot of pain. Oddly enough his classmate has been having severe headaches. I am so thankful that my little boy is okay from his headaches because after reading his friend's story (which I didn't find out about until this week and I didn't realize how severe it was) I've been so sad. I'm totally crying just thinking about it. He's 4 years old-- Jr. Peanut's age. I can't even begin to imagine what he is a going through, let alone his mother and father. It breaks my heart.

His family just found out last Friday about the tumors in his brain and he has been given 2 months. If you're reading this...please say a prayer for him and his family. Then go hug your little ones and be glad they're healthy.

No comments: