I know they say that we are no longer in a recession...however, here in California, I feel like we still are. I think most everyone is still house poor...including myself. These are some of the things that I've done during these recessionary times.
- I've reduced the number of channels we get from satellite TV.
- We no longer do toll or long distance calls on our land line.
- I clean my own house :(
- I've called and gotten my DSL rate reduced.
- We're not doing large birthday parties for the kids anymore.
- Got rid of my satellite radio.
- Cut back on the eating out.
- Husband brings lunch twice a week.
- I follow people on twitter that offer bargains.
- We've limited the number of times we use a babysitter.
- I no longer buy books new. I either borrow them or buy them used for a $1
These are just a few things that I've done. What do you do? I'd love to hear and get more ideas. :) Hope you're surviving!